Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>.> ...........................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cycsf

>.> ........................... Empty
PostSubject: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral Like a Star @ heaven What a Face I love you No @
cyclops monkey cat alien silent tongue pirat clown rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken
rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant lol! afro flower

yea.... Im that bored, might as well mess around since blitz doesnt seem to use this part of the forum anymore >.>
Back to top Go down
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm

o god.. no comment chris.....
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:39 pm

here come the words of a truly drunken man

i am but the teapot of a decomposing australian. i live to eat semi-deranged minutions in time of great strife so that those who have any possibility of survival may inherit the world.

if you think i am in any way kidding you have but to look at my record of decisive immunity in the face of fact.

that is all.

ps. every word was thought up and brought to being immediately on the spot with the aid of large amounts of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:46 am

o.o.... i didnt see that one coming....
Back to top Go down
Talaneth

Talaneth

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Sad Sad Sad Surprised Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Mad Razz Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question Idea Idea Idea Arrow Arrow Arrow Neutral Neutral Neutral What a Face What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Suspect Suspect I love you I love you I love you No No No @ @ @ cyclops cyclops cyclops clown clown clown pirat pirat pirat tongue tongue tongue silent silent silent pale pale pale alien alien alien cat cat cat monkey monkey monkey pig pig pig rabbit rabbit rabbit bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers bom bom bom drunken drunken drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep sunny sunny sunny albino albino albino cherry cherry cherry santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer farao farao farao king king king queen queen queen jocolor jocolor jocolor geek geek geek scratch scratch scratch study study study elephant elephant elephant flower flower flower afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectaus.com
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 am

out of my trash can now bish =P
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Seran wrote:
here come the words of a truly drunken man

i am but the teapot of a decomposing australian. i live to eat semi-deranged minutions in time of great strife so that those who have any possibility of survival may inherit the world.

if you think i am in any way kidding you have but to look at my record of decisive immunity in the face of fact.

that is all.

ps. every word was thought up and brought to being immediately on the spot with the aid of large amounts of alcohol.

wow...i dont even remember this
Back to top Go down
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:38 pm

lmfao figured as much, its another drunk nite eh? xD
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 pm

have you ever played "beer fuck you"?
name pretty much speaks for itself
Back to top Go down
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am

pass im good >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >.> ...........................   >.> ........................... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>.> ...........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-RF Related :: Trash Can-
Jump to: