Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History Of Unlimited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXaCornXx
Admin
xXaCornXx

History Of Unlimited Empty
PostSubject: History Of Unlimited   History Of Unlimited I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:04 am

Guild Unlimited was never meant to be big, yet we never like to lose. Started by a bunch of strangers to one another, all from different coutries, family and friends, this guild started as a whim. Without even having everyone pitched in, our generous guild leader: IIexecuteII started Unlimited as a guild for us to have fun.

We all lvled together, farm together, as a bunch of noobs. Laughing as I look back, we use to have to take down passer beta with a whole guild. Times has changed and looking at this we can just sit and laugh @ how foolish we looked.

Through unfortunate events, many of the founders were banned of their accounts, and was left for xXaCornXx to take care of the guild, as till now, your guild leader. Not knowing what I'm doing, I tried to run the guild, and making a name for ourselves, while still keeping the same reason the guild started; To Have Fun.

Helping each other lvl, help each other farm, help each other go around the maps, we have grown larger and larger, and gathered many great players in the game who helped one another in the guild. Now we became two guilds, Unlimited & Divinity, hoping to bring more people in this game to have fun along with us.

I don't know how far we will go with this guild, but as of now, I have met great friends, great experience, and great memories with all of you. Lets all continue building a legacy for Guild Unlimited/Divinity and show everyone that limit doesn't exist in us.

Yours Truly,

xXaCornXx

Guild Leader of Unlimited

Guild Leader: xXaCornXx
Back to top Go down
http://unlimitedofcora.heavenforum.com
Phantasmal

Phantasmal

PostSubject: Re: History Of Unlimited   History Of Unlimited I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm

corns a nooob and i'm a troll, that is all.
Back to top Go down
BlitzFury

BlitzFury

PostSubject: Re: History Of Unlimited   History Of Unlimited I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 am

phants a noob, not a troll.... thats is all.. k thx bai =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Of Unlimited   History Of Unlimited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Of Unlimited
Page 1 of 1